BOWLING GREEN ROTARY CLUB PRESENTER GUIDELINES
THANK YOU for agreeing to serve as a Presenter for an upcoming Bowling Green Rotary Club meeting!
Rotary Club meetings are held on Wednesdays at the:
Bowling Green Country Club
251 Beech Bend Road
Bowling Green, KY
Meetings begin with a buffet lunch at 11.45 a.m. and conclude at 1:00 p.m. Your lunch is complimentary.
The business portion of each meeting usually begins at 12:15 p.m., and the Presenter is introduced by the monthly Speaker Chair at about 12:30 p.m. Please plan your presentation to take approximately 15-20 minutes and save a few minutes for questions at the conclusion of your presentation.
Consider these guidelines as you prepare your presentation:
- Approximately 80 Rotarians, visitors, and guests attend each meeting.
- Presentations should be non-political and non-sectarian.
- Presenters may not solicit financial or in-kind donations or request purchase of products or services. You are encouraged to discuss your business/organization and its services, but please do NOT make a “sales pitch” to solicit purchases or donations.
- You may invite interested members to stay after the meeting to talk with you.
- We welcome handouts, pamphlets, audio and visual aids.
- Audio-visual technology is available upon request. Please let your Rotarian sponsor or Rotary Secretary Rick Williams (telephone 270-991-0715; email email@example.com) know what you will need by Monday before your presentation.
Any questions, please contact your Rotary Club sponsor.
We look forward to your presentation!